Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SUPERNOVA

The explosion of a star that has reached the end of its life, is otherwise known as a Supernova. Fast approaching the downside of the century with one foot in the grave I think I may soon be a burst of sparkling bubbles [like the song, 'Champagne Supernova]; thus, becoming a Supernova dissipating forever in the sky. OR, following the explosion are the 'baby' novas, with all of it's splendor bursts of energy created become new stars to sparkle with new life prolonging the entrance into the grave [mine].  I prefer my theory, the latter. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PPsD_07W_I


How morbid for mid-week thoughts.  Maybe I am thinking along these lines because of the upcoming birthday blahs. Or; perhaps, a momental distraction from work. 


The brief consideration of jumping a number because of the negative sounding appeal of the pending number is appealing all in itself.  I did the same thing a decade earlier.  Skipped right over to the next number finding myself celebrating the higher number twice.  Hmmm.  The idea still sounds appealing. Done.  What's an extra candle this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment