Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CLOTHES CRACK


For anyone who is reading [if anyone at all] you may have already picked up on the fact I have two daughters.  One is a fashion savvy 'life of the party' spend thrift and the other is a bohemian hippie music lover.  Daily, I am fascinated at how they affect me - both good and bad.  Don't misunderstand, I love them both more than humanly possible [that phrase is another post worth writing about]. Everything I do in life is for them.

However, as every parent feels, at one point or another, we are constantly being tested by them.  My spendthrift college student habitually 'tests' me more than the other; hence the worn out beaten look and constant need to eat chocolate to relieve my stress.  Both are college students. Ouch!  Right!!!!??  Tuition alone drains my purse.  

Below is the brief, yet almost amusing email, I received first thing this morning upon checking my emails.


             Daughter:  Figures. I would try

On Nov 20, 2013, at 8:28 AM,
Me: and, i'm not


xo


Daughter: I'm not!!

On Nov 20, 2013, at 8:26 AM 
me: let me know if you are on crack

Sent: Tue, Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm


Daugher : Hey
Let me know if you're in the mood to buy me any clothes :)

What's even more humorous/pathetic is that, at the end of the relentless nagging to buy her clothes, she will have conquered just because I don't feel like listening to her tactics anymore while I am swamped at work.  Anything for the relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment