Thursday, October 31, 2013

LIFE IS LIKE LICKING HONEY FROM A THORN

This was the best line of a movie I watched on Netflix starring Jason Stratham [Keanu can take a back seat ;)]. The meaning of that directly corresponds to the evolution of my life. 

It doesn't seem to make a difference as to how good or positive I may be, the path that my life travels is from A thru Z to arrive at B. Over the years it has become a natural course for me that which I am accustomed to this fact; however, every now and then, I am thrown an awful wrench questioning certain aspects of life itself. Today being one of those wrenches; perhaps, even on the larger scale. 

[The issue at hand may or may not be told in detail in my next post, but trust me, it's a doozy. It's an ultimate tell-all involving gambling, lying and cheating.  Not by me, of course!]

What about the phrase, 'what goes around comes around?' When does the 'comes around' portion of that rhetoric happen?  It can't simply be a myth!   

Karma is something I live by. Don't do anything to gainfully hurt someone else, illegal or malicious. My thinking is that if I do it will come back and bite me in the ass.  So, what do I do.. let it go...eventually.  Eventually, after whining about it for a an hour or a day or so.  Let it go thinking that in the end it will come back to whomever is causing the harm and bite them in the ass.  

As I continue on I am now pondering the entire theory of karma.  I don't see the 'return' factor in all of this.  On the other hand, maybe it is not for me to clearly see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment