Monday, October 7, 2013

I'M WEARING A TIE

When I think of that phrase, "I'm wearing a tie,"  all I can do is laugh.  It comes from an associate of mine, whom I've met face to face only once.  We speak semi-often on the phone and when we do it is always pleasurable.  Don't misunderstand, this is not a flirtatious relationship we just simply have great phone rapport.  He is very funny.  We are like giggling school girls on the phone until, of course, he puts on his serious voice which, of course, only lasts a few seconds because I begin to giggle at his attempt of seriousness. 

With all of that said, he does seem to be able to take care of the issues at hand.  I have no idea what transpires on his end of the phone cord to remedy my situations, but whatever the issues seem to be, they are soon rectified.  :)  Thank you, S!

S also has great phone voice. Which, immediately makes me think of the [4] people who have the best phone voices.  Since a great deal of contact with people with whom I work is via telephone, there are certain times [when I am in hell] I want to pick up the phone just to hear one of the [4] speak.  Actually, there are [3] that I can do that with since the 4th and best of all is unreachable to me. He is an actor with whom I worked with nearly a decade ago.  If I could have him call me at bedtime each night I think I would be asleep within minutes and not wake up the 5 times during the night.  His voice is so soothing.  As a matter of fact, we have all heard his voice in many commercials, documentaries and voice overs.  KD please call me!!!!  


[Random Photo]


No comments:

Post a Comment