Friday, December 6, 2013

FRIEND-A-PHOBE

Living like a vagabond for 2/3 of my life has limited my circle of friends.  While I enjoy speaking with people, for the most part, I am much better in smaller groups.  1-1 or 1-2 is ideal for me.  Parties of more than that I tend to get a little claustrophobic; until, of course, I am alcohol induced.  Once that is introduced I am ill at ease.

With that said, I am creating a synonym, "friend-a-phobe,' for introvert.  I think I ought to take the Meyers-Briggs Test.  Perhaps, there is one online since I am not about to head into the psychologists office.

I don't even know why I am writing this right now.  It could be due to the fact that I just came home from work and have had a couple of glasses of wine to take the edge off from a very difficult work week.  Yes, I did say couple.  The more I have to drink the better I feel about writing to myself.

My Choice of Poison


Addendum:  Survived the night that commenced with ingesting two glasses of wine then dragged off to a local watering hole for the vodka portion.  Once arriving home after the festivities the late night munchies concluded by a few teaspoons of the B&J. The perfect ending to a horribly stressful workweek. 

No comments:

Post a Comment