Monday, July 22, 2013

SUPER MOON

The project I was working on, believe or not, back in Winston-Salem, was cancelled.  I had only been on location for 4 days before getting the 'official' news from production.  One on hand, it was great to know that I would be enjoying a few weeks of the summer at home on the beaches.  However, on the other hand, it meant unemployment!!!  UGH.  

But, thanks to the pissing match between James Franco and the studio, control versus reality [in that order], none of us had a choice.  So, here I am.. going through extremely difficult times in my head.. trying hard to enjoy the summer.  

Last night was the Super Moon GONG BATH.  Yes, Gong bath.  My good friend suggested this event on the beach.  The gongs are set up and you lay on the beach listening to the sound of the gongs hoping the energy clears your thoughts and head.  A total form of relaxation.  Unfortunately, for me, I have far too much 'energy' spinning on my head and couldn't concentrate.  I was trying to listen to the ocean instead of focusing on the gongs as well as all the other thoughts bouncing in my head.  But, the Super Moon was beautiful.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment