Tuesday, February 25, 2014

THERE'S A RAT IN THE KITCHEN

Attention all liars, gamblers and thieves!!!!  

Fore additional affects while reading this blog please go to this website and listen while reading. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0fXQN6zrI



Several years ago, I loaned $2700 to whom I thought was a good friend.  We have known each other from college years rekindling our friendship upon my return to my childhood home state - along with several other college pals.  Anyway, he was in a bind, close to bankruptcy, at the time [which he is now in and paying off on a 3-year plan], but has not paid me back more than $200 leaving a balance due of $2500. 

For some reason, he refuses to pay me back.  Periodic begging for the $$ owed gets me no where.  The response is simply, 'You'll get your money someday."  What the hell does that mean.... "Someday" could mean he will toss it in my casket!!!!  

What sickens me further is that he doesn't appear to have any interest in the fact that he owes a single parent $2500.  He goes out nearly each night drinking [tastes], wines and dines with friends at very expensive restaurants, put a new roof on his house, new siding, redid his kitchen, bathroom; including appliances.  Oh, and, did I mention he purchased two cars - one for him and one for his daughter.  Albeit, not brand new, but still, two cars.

With all of that said, I know I am at fault because I gave it to him.  At the same time, he took advantage of a kind soul - mine.

For the life of me, I can't imagine how his conscience allows for him to buy more than a tube of toothpaste before attempting to return the $.  

[Thank you, UB40!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment